Tuesday, October 13, 2009

And so it Begins….Again!
My adventures at DeBordieu began in 1986, when I started working in this beautiful community just south of Pawleys Island, as the Membership Coordinator and Marketing Director, and eventually moved into Real Estate Sales. It was here that I met my husband, Jeff Kaz, who is the Controller at DeBordieu Club. I left about 9 years ago to pay a bit more attention to my children and was very fortunate to have the opportunity to sell real estate in the Pawleys Island area. My teenagers are very independent now, so when given the invitation to return to DeBordieu, it didn’t take me long to make the decision to come “home.”

PEOPLE: The Peace Brothers – Because Hampton and Perry basically grew up at DeBordieu, their hearts and souls play a huge role in protecting the integrity of the community. As owners of DeBordieu Colony Real Estate, they are doing a terrific job of doing just that. Hampton and Perry, along with their entire staff, have truly gone the extra mile in welcoming me back to DeBordieu, and I’m so very grateful.

PLACES: The real estate office – while it still has that cozy, casual, “mom and pop” feel to it, DeBordieu Colony Real Estate, in an effort to keep up with its computer-savvy clientele, has gone high-tech, and is run like a well-oiled machine!

THINGS: The Beach – on my first day, I went down to the beach at DeBordieu with Marketing Director Ginny Horton so she could take my picture for this blog. I don’t think there is a more beautiful, private stretch of oceanfront land anywhere.

There truly is no place like home…..and there’s no place like DeBordieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment