Sunday, April 3, 2011

Middle Aged Texting As a realtor, I need to keep up with all of the gazillion new ways of communicating. One of my favorites is text messaging, which if did not do, I could never communicate to my teenagers, who don’t even answer the phone any more, but they will respond to a text immediately. Some of my clients enjoy the convenience of texting as well. In fact, one of them sent me a hysterical email this morning that gave new meaning to some of the abbreviated codes used in text messaging: MIDDLE AGE TEXTING CODES: ATD -at the doctor. BFF -best friend fell. BTW -bring the wheelchair. BYOT -bring your own teeth. FWIW -forgot where I was. GGPBL -gotta go, pacemaker battery low. GHA -got heartburn again. IMHO -is my hearing aid on? LMDO -laughing my dentures out. OMMR -on my massage recliner. OMSG -oh my! sorry, gas. ROFLA...CGU -rolling on floor laughing and can't get up. TTYL -talk to you louder. BTW (that would be…”By The Way”) this is my client’s house pictured in this blog entry. Please thank her by clicking on the picture of her house, and taking a little virtual tour. It’s one of the best values on the market at DeBordieu! And it has a POOL. There has never been a better time to consider a purchase at DeBordieu! DeBordieu Colony is an oceanfront community located just south of Pawleys Island, South Carolina that features private golf and tennis, saltwater creek access to the ocean, a manned security gate, and luxury homes and villas surrounded by thousands of acres of wildlife and nature preserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment