Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Favorite!
DeBordieu Golf Hole #4
Way back when I was the golfer in our family, (my how times have changed), this was my favorite DeBordieu Golf Hole! Three reasons: (1) I love par threes, (2) this one is really fun, and (3) it's just gorgeous! The only down side I remember is the number of balls I lost on this one. Here's the write up from DeBordieu Club's Hole by Hole description:
"This, the quintessential par three water hole, rivals Pete Dye’s famous 17th at the TPC for beauty and challenge. Standing on the tee, you will see nothing between you and the green but a sparkling lake. Choose a lofted club for task—you have very few options other than hitting the green in one. Huge mounds with pot bunkers lie in wait behind the green, while a trap on the left will gobble up the errant draw. For obvious reasons, do not be short."
Currently, there is one really nice homeite for sale on #4, click on the picture for information about it. Then call me at 843-455-4523 and let's go take a look.
Search the website at www.DeBordieu.com.
There has never been a better time to consider a purchase at DeBordieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment