Wednesday, February 2, 2011


Buyer Beware….here comes Spring!
Phil did not see his shadow today, which means we only have 6 more weeks of winter. For the value conscious home buyer looking to secure the most property for the least amount of moola, that means there are 6 MORE WEEKS to get the BEST DEALS of the year!
When those daffodils start poking up, they bring with them the promise that Spring is right around the corner. They also bring to sellers the promise of a whole new crop of buyers, which means they are likely to dig in more and negotiate less.
Typically, Spring is the most active selling season for DeBordieu Colony, and every other neighborhood in the Pawleys Island, South Carolina area.
So let’s get to it! Write or call me today and I will be happy to send you a selection of properties that meet your search parameters. Or, browse the website at www.DeBordieu.com and let me know what properties look attractive to you.
P.S. I am so glad that Phil doesn’t live in DeBordieu. As I sit writing this, it is sunny and 73 degrees outside!

1 comment:

  1. I see the flower image here. The yellow flowers looks so nice and gorgeous. After see the yellow flowers I say that it is really a spring season comes there.

    omaha houses

    ReplyDelete