Saturday, December 31, 2011

Blessed and Happy New Year!

Here it is, Saturday, December 31…. New Year’s Eve, the last day 0f 2011.
I’m sitting here at my desk, reflecting on the ups and downs of this past year and looking forward to what 2012 will bring.
In a nutshell, 2011 was a very good year for me, for which I am very grateful. My kids are thriving, my husband is terrific, and even though I have gained about 200 lbs. (no, not really, but that’s what if feels like) my health is pretty dang good.
Selling real estate at one of the most beautiful places on earth is what I do for a living and I had a very good year. I was telling my brother how blessed I was this year and he said to me, “Troi, have you ever noticed that the harder you work, the more you’re blessed?” I cracked up, as I do often when my very funny brother speaks, but then I got to thinking..... the Good Lord gave me my life, and the opportunities within, but I have a responsibility to be a good steward of those opportunities.

Now being “good” at anything doesn’t come naturally to me. I’m one of those people who need to be motivated and trained…

HOW to be a good wife....

HOW to be a good mom...

and HOW to accurately and enthusiastically present the features and benefits of DeBordieu in a way that, should it be God’s will for the buyers to buy, they will have that opportunity.

In a nutshell, I must do my part, so that God can work through me to facilitate His plan for all concerned in the real estate transactions in which I am involved.

So I thank God for this past year, and ask his guidance and direction for 2012.

I hope your New Year is Blessed and Happy!

DeBordieu Colony is an oceanfront community located just south of Pawleys Island, South Carolina featuring private golf and tennis, saltwater creek access to the ocean, a manned security gate, and luxury homes and villas surrounded by thousands of acres of wildlife and nature preserves. For more information, contact TroiKaz@DeBordieu.com, 843-455-4523


.

No comments:

Post a Comment