Sunday, March 7, 2010

Social Networking - Fun and Rewarding!
I have been so blessed to have been givin the opportunity to represent so many DeBordieu owners and their beautiful properties. Currently I represent the owners of 5 homes, 13 lots, and one very special villa. Today I got them all loaded up in a FACEBOOK photo album, so my friends and clients can look at all of my personal DeBordieu listings in one place.
They say that social networking is "where it's at" these days. I've been having loads of fun connecting with people on FACEBOOK, but I'm beginning to get many business contacts from social networking, as well as the generation of some actual leads from potential buyers!
So please visit my FACEBOOK photo album by clicking on FACEBOOK, and to see all of the great properties available at DeBordieu, visit the website at www.DeBordieu.com.
There's no place like home. And there's NO place like DeBordieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment