Monday, December 21, 2009


Foreclosure at DeBordieu?
Yes, it’s rare, but some lucky person is going to get a GREAT BUY on a foreclosure near the beach at DeBordieu. It’s not every day you can save over $1Mill on a real estate purchase. This gorgeous home was formerly listed at $2,795,000, but today, is listed as a foreclosure at $1,725,000. With 6 bedrooms and 6.5 baths, it’s perfect for a large family and has a good rental history. It’s located on the north side of DeBordieu, in the Ocean Park neighborhood. Ocean Park was originally planned for small, seaside Victorian cottages with cute white picket fences surrounding the common area croquet lawns. In fact, I can remember the big Ocean Park Grand Opening Croquet Tournament. I was the marketing director back then and wore, what I remember as, a very unflattering white Victorian get-up. It was too funny….but effective. We didn’t stick with the plan, however. Instead of cute little Victorian cottages, huge, palatial beach homes were built, some on the oceanfront, some with views of the beautiful lake behind the neighborhood, some adjacent to Arcadia Plantation, all within easy walking distance of DeBordieu’s Beach Club.
For more pictures, email or call me!
There’s no place like home…..and there’s no place like DeBordieu.
Merry Christmas!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I grew up going to DeBordieu every summer with family and friends. I haven't been in two years, but hope to make it back this summer. It's a true treasure and I can't wait to share it with my kids someday! I'll let you know when we make it back! Katie

    ReplyDelete