Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Pawleys Area's Best "Low-Brow" Restaurants featured in Nat Geo Traveler!


I'm always so quick to recommend the obviously fabulous"high-brow" Pawleys Island and Georgetown restaurants to my clients, like Frank's, Bistro, and The Rice Paddy. So I was delighted when I read the recommendations made by National Geographic Traveler's creative director, Jerry Sealy, when he visited the Pawleys Island area recently.
Topping his list of the best places to find great Low Country food at dirt cheap prices, is Hog Heaven, one of my husband's favorites, on the south end of Pawleys Island, about a mile or so north of DeBordieu's gate.  My favorite breakfast spot, Litchfield Restaurant  made it to Mr. Sealy's list, as did the "the Tuna," in Georgetown.
To read the entire article, CLICK HERE.
For more information about real estate in the area, call Troi Kaz, 843-455-4523, TroiKaz@DeBordieu.com

No comments:

Post a Comment