Monday, May 7, 2012

Help!

Oleane O’Quinn…..OH BOY!!!! 
I’ll get by with a little help from my friends…. and a LOT of help from my new real estate assistant! Please join me in welcoming Oleane O’Quinn, a familiar face to DeBordieu Colony Real Estate!

Oleane came to DeBordieu just after I did in 1986. She worked in the marketing department with me and Bill Leslie, as well as other DeBordieu departments such as Planning and Development, the DeBordieu Club Office, and in the DeBordieu Colony Real Estate Office as our Office Manager before she retired in 1992. Oleane has also done work for a few regimes in DeBordieu, as well as the Belle Baruch Foundation next door. So she pretty much knows the neighborhood like the back of her hand.

Originally from Charleston, South Carolina, Oleane is married to career Coast Guardsman. Woody O’Quinn, who once served as Officer-in-Charge at the North Island Lighthouse. After moving to Connecticut, the O’Quinn’s moved back to Georgetown where Oleane worked in attorney’s offices and Woody worked as a yacht captain at times for a few DeBordieu residents. Oleane is very detailed oriented, which is why I am delighted to have her on board.

When not crossing my t’s and dotting my i’s, Oleane spends a lot of quality time with Woody restoring vintage automobiles including a 1960 Chevrolet Impala they’ve had for almost 20 years. Oleane served as Secretary/Correspondent for Winyah Cruisers Car Club while Woody served as President; actively involved in organizing and putting on car shows (including the Harborwalk Festival car show) and producing a monthly club newsletter. Oleane and Woody’s daughter Cindy works with Synovus Mortgage in Atlanta, their son-in-law, Mark, with State Farm and they have two volleyball playing granddaughters. Oleane is active as a women’s group leader at Screven Baptist Church.

 I am so happy to have her working by my side at DeBordieu again. People have told me for years to get an assistant and my production will skyrocket. It’s already started! Which I why I say Oleane O’Quinn? OH – BOY!!!!

 DeBordieu Colony is an oceanfront community located just south of Pawleys Island, South Carolina featuring private golf and tennis, saltwater creek access to the ocean, a manned security gate, and luxury homes and villas surrounded by thousands of acres of wildlife and nature preserves. For more information, please contact Troi Kaz at 843-455-4523, TroiKaz@DeBordieu.com, or visit the DeBordieu Website at www.DeBordieu.com.
There has never been a better time to consider a purchase at DeBordieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment