Saturday, August 27, 2011

Good NIGHT Irene!
I took this picture this morning while I was riding around DeBordieu, just south of Pawleys Island, checking on my listings and a few of the properties I currently have under contract, in case there was any damage from Hurricane Irene. Much to my delight, there were a few small limbs down, and some beach erosion, mainly on our south end, but nothing too bad. Whew!
On Friday, Jeff and I realized that our son, Joey, was supposed to fly back to Ithaca College on Sunday morning, with a connecting flight in Philly. Hmmmmm. I am so glad we made the decision to put him on a plane mid-day Friday out of Charleston. He moved into his new, improved and much bigger dorm room by 9:30 that night. Joey enjoyed his summer in Pawleys Island, but is very happy to be back at school.
We continue to pray for our friends and family north of us who are currently being threatend by Hurricane Irene.

DeBordieu Colony is an oceanfront community located just south of Pawleys Island, South Carolina that features private golf and tennis, saltwater creek access to the ocean, a manned security gate, and luxury homes and villas surrounded by thousands of acres of wildlife and nature preserves.
For information, contact TroiKaz@DeBordieu.com, 843-455-4523.

No comments:

Post a Comment