Monday, August 23, 2010

Doing Biz at "The Dieu"
Lately, I've had a few realtors from the Pawleys Island and Myrtle Beach areas ask me to explain to them exactly how we do business here at DeBordieu Colony Real Estate, so I thought I would blog about it! One thing is for certain, we want to “roll out the red carpet” and welcome realtors who have buyer clients who wish to consider a purchase in this gorgeous place just south of Pawleys Island. The photos shown here are of DeBordieu properties sold or scheduled to close soon that involved a Pawleys Island or Litchfield realtor, and for which, I am very grateful!

HOW IT WORKS: If a realtor who is a member of the Coastal Carolina Association of Realtors physically brings their client to DeBordieu the first time, walks them in the door of the sales office, just once, their company will get a full co-broke commission on the buyers side of the transaction. If they are too swamped to accompany the buyer, just by picking up the phone, it’s a 25% referral fee. Either way, we will take it from there, whether it takes 5 days or 5 years….when they buy, that realtor will be covered.
WHO TO CALL: To make plans to come, and to set showing appointments, only one DCRE agent needs to be called. The agent can call me, Troi Kaz, at 843-455-4523, or call one of my fellow sales executives at the office, 843-546-4176. The important thing is that the agent get quick answers and excellent service.

WHEN TO CALL: As soon as the agent has a buyer client interested in DeBordieu, it’s best to call and register them. All we need is the name and hometown. That way, if they visit the website and begin gathering information, the agent is protected.

THE DOG AND PONY SHOW: I wish I had some scientific research to back this up….all I can offer is personal experience, but I can tell you that the more time a prospect spends hearing about DeBordieu’s development philosophy and history in the sales office while looking at all of our pictures and maps, the more likely they will be to buy here…..and the more significant their investment will be. When I was working in Pawleys and Litchfield, I tried to buzz people through DeBordieu a few times on my own, and I can tell you….it doesn’t work. We encourage agents to USE US! It’s what we’re here for, and it’s all we do. If a buyer doesn’t have time for at least a 5- minute dog and pony show, it’s been my experience that they won’t buy in here anyway.

Again, we want to make sure that everyone knows that we love transacting business at DeBordieu with area realtors. We want to make it easy and lucrative! Please let me know if you have any questions.
There has never been a better time to consider purchasing property at DeBordieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment